Let's get down to the rules of the award!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Eleven facts about myself!
- I am so clumsy. I've tripped on a charger cable before.
- I don't like pizza and ice cream. I know, I am a weird human.
- Artprints are the death of me. Or rather my mum's credit card :D I am obsessed with them!
- I can't dance. At all. I can't follow moves, nor can I do a single step without looking like a penguin.
- I am honest to the point of being blunt
- I am a collection of random and useless facts.
- When I was 8, I wrote a book. It consisted of 15 pages, and was a fantasy story. I sold it to a friend for 10 bucks. ( 10 bucks in my money, is actually cheap :D)
- I love spicy food. I eat them to the point where my eyes start tearing and my nose starts running.
- My best friend is the exact opposite of me. She's incredibly rude, insensitive, hates reading and a huge cynic. But I love her to death.
- It's really really hard to anger or offend me. I just shrug and smile it off.
- I've met exactly 9 bloggers in my life. 7 of them are from another country ( 5 from Philippines and 2 from India ) where I visited and met up with them.
4. What is your idea of a perfect weekend?
A book. Some hot chocolate. My laptop. Some fruitless research.
Honestly, I have no life.
Definitely happy! A perfect excuse to stay indoors the whole month!
6. Sweaters or Cardigans?
Cardigans! They're so pretty!
7. If you could be the heroine in any fairytale which one would it be?
Rapunzel! Well, tbh, I want to be her in the Tangled version. Because, Eugene!!! :D
Also, she's my fav princess, and I relate to her personality a lot!
8. The last movie you watched is the last you'll ever see. What was it?
I'll gladly accept this because the last movie I watched was Breakfast Club ( No matter how many times I watch it, I never get tired! ) I love this movie to death!
9. Were you going to be named anything but your actual name? What were the others ( if there is any? )
Apparently my mum almost named me Raziel. She was bent on naming me with a boy or gender neutral name, and it was down to Mishma and Raziel, when she chose the first. Raziel means the secrets of the universe. Cool, nah?
10. What's your favourite TV Show? Why?
Oh man, this is honestly a hard question to answer. I binge watch shows often, and frequently quit halfway - even if I really love the show. My current obsession is How to Get Away With Murder, because morally ambiguous characters for the win!!!
11. It is 11:11. What do you wish for?
Chocolate cake. I am craving for some :D
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
- Nova @ Out of Time
- Amanda @ Nellie and Co.
- Claudia @ Pen Markings
- Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight
- Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa
- Jillian @ Jillian's Books
- Aentee @ Read at Midnight
- Claire @ Cover to Cover
- Aila @ One Way or an Author
- Veronika and Ruzaika @ Regal Critiques